With a single charge of the batteries inside, you can have fun lighting up fun with the LED shoes for up to 10 hours like SANYES USB Charging Light Up Shoes Sports LED Shoes Dancing Sneakers. Some LED shoes also come with several flashing patterns, transparent soles, and so on.
You can get all of your confusion clear by checking out our selected simulation LED shoes' features and, most importantly, the buying guide.
How do simulation LED shoes work
There are two types of simulation LED shoes, with rechargeable batteries and without rechargeable batteries. But most LED shoes nowadays come with rechargeable batteries inside.
- To let the shoes work, you need to charge the batteries properly using a charger cable, which sometimes might be included with the shoes as well.
- Then unplug the charger and press the button near the charging port of the shoe to turn on light-up mode.
- You can press further to change the color and flashing modes of the shoes.
- At last, long press on the same button to turn off the light-up mode.
Best simulation LED shoes
1. SANYES USB Charging Light Up Shoes Sports LED Shoes Dancing Sneakers
Weight: 1.3 pounds
- The outsole is made of non-slip soft PU leather
- It has a cotton fabric lining
- 11 different colors options
- It offers 8 to 10 hours of fun on a single charge.
Light up the dancing floor with different colors by wearing this pair of LED shoes from SANYES. The shoes are designed with soft PU leather, which is also non-slip. The upper part of the shoes is made of soft cotton fabric lining and it provides immense comfort to the user. There are 11 different light-up options included in this single pair of shoes. There is a switch near the charging inside the shoes, to turn the light on, change the colors and turn it off again.
You need to simply press the red switch to change the colors and pressing it 12 times continuously will turn it off. However, you can also turn the light up by pressing the same switch for 3 seconds. There is a charging port in both shoes but no USB cable. So you have to charge it by using any mobile cable. It takes 3 to 4 hours to get charged and with this charge, one can get 8 to 10 hours of light-up fun from the shoes.
2. Shinmax Luminous Fiber Optic LED Shoes
- The sole is made of soft EVA material.
- There is soft and comfortable fiber optic mesh material inside
- 7 different color modes and 4 flashing modes
- There is a hidden switch inside the tongue.
This pair of LED shoes from Shinmax provides the user a comfortable experience with light-up fun when he/she is wearing these. The sole of the shoes is constructed with soft EVA material. There is fiber optic mesh material used inside the shoes, which is soft and provides excellent comfort to the user. It also provides a good bit of buffering to your feet, doesn’t matter whatever conditions you are using them.
These shoes are great for catching the attraction of others in functions or festivals as they come up with 7 different color modes and 4 different flashing modes. There is a hidden switch inside the shoes, under the tongue. You can turn on and off the light and also change the color and flashing mode. It also includes a charging cable to let you charge the shoes easily for 2 to 3 hours. On a charge it can go on to provide lighting fun for 5 to 8 hours, depending on the color and flashing mode.
3. SAGUARO 8 Colors LED Light-Up Couple Women's Men's Sports Shoes
Weight: 1.2 pounds
- The shoes come with a synthetic sole
- There are 8 different color patterns.
- A hidden switch button beside the charging port
- It lights up for 8 to 11 hours on a single charge.
Light up the floor with this pair of shoes from SAGUARO. The shoes are constructed with a synthetic sole and it provides you non-slip walking, running, or jumping. The shoes have 7 different lights up color modes with 1 kind of dynamic color change. The color mode includes red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, and turquoise.
There is a hidden switch button beside the charging port, by which you can turn on the lightings of the shoes. You can change the color modes by pressing the switch and with a ninth press in a row you can turn it off. However, you can also turn it off by pressing the switch for 3 seconds. You can charge the shoes by attaching a mobile cable to the charging port and it will take 3 hours to get charge. With this charge, you can have fun for 8 to 11 hours.
4. Softance Fiber Optic LED Shoes Light Up Sneakers
Weight: 0.7 pounds
- The sole is constructed with non-slip and durable EVA material
- It has fiber-optic and mesh materials construction
- 7 different color modes with 4 flashing modes
- Hidden switch buttons inside the straps on the heels.
You can walk comfortably wearing this pair of LED shoes from Softance as it has good cushioning underneath. The sole of the shoe is constructed with non-slip and durable EVA materials. The shoe is lightweight and soft because it comes with new fiber-optic material construction. The user will have enough comfort and breathability wearing the shoes as they have mesh materials used inside.
The shoes offer 7 different color modes including red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, and turquoise. Also, there are four different flashing modes for different frequencies. Each of the shoes has a hidden switch button inside the strap on the heel, which doesn’t affect your wearing experience. Use the two-way USB cable to charge both the shoes at a time and get full charge within 2 to 3 hours. With a single charge, you can use the shoes for 5 to 8 hours depending on the color modes.
5. Odema Unisex LED Shoes High Top Light Up Sneakers
Weight: 1.9 pounds
- The heels of the shoes measure 1 inch
- The sole is made of rubber
- There are 8 different light-up modes
- It has a hidden switch button 1 inch beside the USB outlet.
This pair of LED sneakers from Odema comes with a higher heel design, which women mostly like. The heels of this pair of shoes measure 1 inch. The sole of the shoes is made of rubber, which is also slip-resistant. You will get 8 different light-up modes in the shoes including red, green, blue, yellow, sky-blue, purple, white, and auto change mode.
There is a USB outlet in the shoes, which allows you to charge the shoes using a USB cable. Use a phone USB cable to charge up the shoes and it will take around 3 hours for a full charge. There is a hidden switch button 1 inch beside the USB outlet. With this switch, you can turn the lights on, change the color modes and again turn it off. Press it for 3 seconds or 11 times in a row to turn the light off.
6. YUNICUS Kids Light Up Shoes Led Flash Sneakers
Weight: 9.9 ounces
- The shoes come with a non-slip rubber outsole.
- The upper of the shoe is made of breathable PVC material
- 7 different colors modes with 9 flashing modes
- There is a hidden USB charging port with a switch button.
It doesn’t matter whether you are walking or dancing, you can wear this pair of LED flash sneakers from YUNICUS. The shoes come with a non-slip rubber outsole and they are constructed with PU and EVA materials. It is designed with breathable mesh PVC upper, which is waterproof and also provides the user great comfort of wearing. There are 7 different color modes available in the shoes with 9 flashing modes.
The color modes include red, green, yellow, blue, sky-blue, purple, and white. There is a hidden USB charging port with a switch button in each of the shoes. Also, you will get a USB charging cable to charge both shoes at the same time conveniently. It takes 2 to 3 hours to get fully charged and the pair of shoes offers around 6 to 8 hours of lighting fun on a single charge.
7. Voovix Unisex LED Shoes Light Up Shoes
- The shoes have transparent rubber soles.
- The body is constructed with PU leather and cotton fabric lining
- 7 different color modes
- Velcro strap design for a snug fit.
Show your style at any party with the transparent rubber soles of this pair of LED shoes from Voovix. The body of the shoe is constructed with PU leather and it has a cotton fabric lining. This construction provides every possible comfort to the user. The high-quality cotton absorbs sweat to keep your feet dry inside.
There are 7 light-up color modes included in the shoes, and there is a hidden switch button to change the colors from one mode to another. This switch is also used to turn on the lighting and turn it off again. Besides, there is a charging port designed with the switch button to charge the shoes up. The Velcro strap design offers you to have a snug fit of the shoes.
8. UNN Led Light Up Shoes for Men Women
Weight: 1 pound
- It has a high-quality, non-skid rubber sole.
- Soft and comfortable fly woven fabric construction
- There are 7 different color modes
- 8 to 11 hours of service on 2 to 3 hours of charge.
UNN designed this pair of LED light-up shoes with non-skid, high-quality rubber soles. The upper side of the shoes is made of fly woven fabric and it provides a soft, comfortable feel to the user. The insole is greatly breathable to keep absorb the sweat and keep your feet dry. There are 7 color modes with 3 changing modes included in the shoes.
There is a switch button included inside the shoes beside the charging port to let the user change the color mode depending on his/her preference. Press the switch once to turn the lighting mode on and press it for the 12th consecutive time to turn it off or you can long-press it for 3 seconds for the same task. Use a mobile charging cable to charge the batteries for 2-3 hours and get 8 to 11 hours of service.
Buying guide: You should never skip
Buying a pair of stylish simulation LED shoes is an easy task if you know the things you need to consider before buying. I would like to sum up the products I've discussed above in this buying guide with the key factors.
Color and flashing modes
Most LED shoes are designed with 7 colorful light-up modes, with some exceptions of 8 and 9 modes. Not only the color modes, but you also need to check out the number of flashing patterns the pair of shoe offers. It should at least offer 3 flashing patterns, which is the most common number.
Don’t compromise the sole construction while buying any kind of shoes and rubber soles are the best choice of LED shoes. The sole of the shoe must be non-slip and also waterproof to some extent. Other than casual soles, some shoes are also designed with transparent soles.
Cushioning and breathability
The upper of the shoe should be made of breathable and soft cotton fabric or PU leather. You should also check out the cushioning inside the shoes to ensure enough breathability with sweat-absorbing capability.
The LED shoes you are buying must have one switch button in each shoe. This switch button is kept hidden inside the shoes, underneath the tongue, or sometimes inside the straps of the heel. It is used to turn on and off the light-up function of the shoes and also to change the color and flashing modes.
Every LED shoe has a charging port with the switch button. However, you should look for buying one that has a two-way charging cable. Although you can charge the shoes with a mobile cable, this two-way cable will help you charge both shoes at a time.
Whether you are buying lace-up shoes or Velcro straps shoes, you should check out the fitting. For this, you need to measure your feet and then make the right size choice.
How long simulation LED shoes last
The lasting period of simulation of LED shoes depends on the color mode and the flashing pattern you are using. Typically, the simulation shoes last for 6 to 11 hours. And it takes about 2 to 4 hours to get fully charged.
A complicated flashing pattern will consume more battery life. Also, it depends on whether you are walking, running, jumping, or dancing. Walking causes less battery than other types of works of course.
How to change batteries of simulation LED shoes
To change the batteries of the simulation LED shoes, you should follow the steps below.
- You will find a battery compartment tab on the sole of the shoes and you have to open up the compartment by inserting a flat head screwdriver in there.
- If there is no compartment tab, then you have to remove the insole of the shoe.
- Now decide which type of batteries your shoes require and then insert them into the compartment soon after removing the old batteries.
- Close the compartment gently and the work is done.
How to clean simulation LED shoes correctly
To keep your LED shoes nice and cool for a longer-term, you need to clean them properly.
- Cleaning the shoes doesn’t mean immersing the shoes directly inside a bucket of water or putting them inside a washing machine. Both these are prohibited for simulation LED shoes.
- To clean the shoes, take a soft piece of cotton cloth and a bucket of soapy water.
- Sink the piece of cloth into the water and then rub it on the shoe surface gently. Do the same thing for the inside part as well.
- Lastly, let the shoe release the water by keeping it in a dry place.
Simulation LED shoes will last longer if you take every possible care of them. The different lighting patterns enhance the moments in the party. However, you should know the factors needed to consider before buying.