While buying, one also needs to make sure of the compatibility of the socks with shoe sizes. The list starts with Hanes Men’s Comfortblend Max Cushion Crew Socks. You might also love to watch out for the other products before making the final choice.
Why choose Hanes socks
Many brands are offering different features on the socks, but I’ve suggested Hanes socks. Now let’s know the reasons behind my suggestion.
- Cotton or polyester blend construction: Most Hanes socks are constructed with cotton or polyester blend, which maintains the quality.
- More than one pair in a pack: You will find a minimum of 3 pairs in one pack and a maximum of 12 pairs.
- Prevent the attack of bacteria: The socks prevent the attack of bacteria with Fresh IQ advanced odor technology.
- Wicks away moisture: The makers use moisture-wicking fabric to construct the socks.
Best Hanes Socks
1. Hanes Men's Comfortblend Max Cushion Crew Socks
- Constructed with cotton, polyester, nylon, spandex, rayon, natural latex rubber.
- Has maximum cushioning around the foot.
- Fits well on the feet because of using spandex.
- The moisture-wicking comfortable fabric was used.
- The manufacturer used FreshIQ Advanced Odor Technology in the construction.
- Socks are appropriate for men’s shoe sizes from 6 to 12.
- The socks keep the odor-causing bacteria away from your skin.
- The extended cushioning offers more comfort on the feet.
- Even hardworking feet will find this pair durable.
- The user will enjoy better fitting with the spandex construction.
If you want to put on a pair of crew socks in your feet, this pack of 6 pairs of cushioned crew socks may become an ideal choice for you. The extra cushioning provides extended comfort to the user. Through wicking away the moisture, it keeps the feet dry and cool for a long time.
The manufacturer used 39% cotton, 46% polyester, 8% rayon, 5% natural latex rubber, 1% nylon, and 1% spandex. The spandex ensures having a comfortable fit. The socks are soft, smooth, and durable. The length of the socks goes hitting up to the mid-calf area.
2. Hanes Ultimate Men's X-Temp No-Show Socks
Weight: 14.1 ounces
- The manufacturer used polyester, cotton, nylon, spandex, rayon, and rubber to construct the socks.
- They used X-temp technology here.
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology used.
- Comes with a pull-on closure system.
- Has cushioned foot bottom with comfortable toe seam.
- Kills the odor-causing bacteria and keeps the user fresh all day long.
- The cooling technology ensures comfort for an extended period.
- The cushioned foot bottom soothes the sole of the shoes.
- The socks protect the toe.
- They are easily washable in the machine.
After finding a perfectly fitted pair of socks, you need to ensure the comfort of wearing them all day. And this pack of socks low-cut socks comes with a technology to fight against odor-causing bacteria. This protects your feet and also ensures you will enjoy the whole day with enough comfort.
The manufacturer used 48% polyester, 41% cotton, 8% rayon, 1% rubber, 1% nylon, and 1% spandex. The pull-on closure system allows you to easily put on the socks inside the shoe. The user doesn’t have to worry about taking care of the socks as they are machine washable easily.
3. Hanes Men's Reinforced Heel and Toe Ankle Socks
Weight: 9.9 ounces
- The ankle socks have extra cushioning around the foot.
- The socks are constructed with cotton, polyester, rayon, nylon, and spandex.
- The manufacturer used Fresh IQ advanced Odor technology.
- They are suitable for men’s shoe sizes from 6 to 12.
- The socks come with a pull-on closure system.
- The user will enjoy full foot cushioning with these socks on.
- The socks provide double tough durability for an extended period.
- The bad smell remains away from the user’s feet.
- The socks are easy to put on with a pull-on closure.
- Comfort toe seam protects the toes.
There are 6 pairs of crew socks included in the pack, and they are made to provide the user a long-lasting comfort. The manufacturer used 50% cotton, 42% polyester, 6% rayon, 1% spandex, and 1% nylon to construct the socks. The double tough durability makes the socks appropriate for long-time use.
The user doesn’t need to worry about how to take care of the socks, because they are easily washable in the machine. He will also not be attacked with any odor-causing bacteria. Thus the feet remain fresh doesn’t matter how long you are wearing the socks.
4. Hanes Men's FreshIQ Cushion Crew Socks
Weight: 1.35 pounds
- The manufacturer used a super soft cotton blend to construct the socks.
- The socks have cushioned foot bottom.
- There is extra durability ensured in the heel and toe region.
- Spandex is used to ensure a better fit on any foot.
- The socks come with comfort toe seam.
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology used for the construction.
- The socks provide a soft and comfortable feel.
- They keep the odor and bacteria away from your feet.
- The user will find a proper fitting with the shoes.
- They are extra durable around the heel and toe area.
- Cushioned foot bottom protects the foot.
It doesn’t matter in what situation or how long you are going to wear a pair of crew socks when you are wearing this pair from Hanes. The manufacturer used 80% cotton, 16% polyester, 2% natural latex rubber, 1% spandex, and 1% other fiber.
The double tough structure around the heel and toe area ensures extra comfort in these regions. There is also a toe seam design to protect the toes. The socks don’t allow bacteria to come close to your feet and create odor. After using the socks all day long, you can easily put them in the machine for the wash.
5. Hanes Men's X-Temp Cushioned Liner Socks
Weight: 1 pound
- The manufacturer used a soft cotton blend to construct these liner socks.
- They are made using X-temp technology.
- There is soft terry cushioning used in the socks.
- They are specially made for athletic endeavors.
- The socks are machine washable.
- The X-temp technology keeps your feet cool as long as you are wearing these socks.
- The use of spandex in construction makes the shoes easy to put on.
- The design protects your heel.
- Soft cushioning provides extended comfort all day long.
- They are easy to take care of by machine wash.
Not everyone likes liner socks, but when heel protection becomes more prior liner socks can be a good choice. In this pack of liner socks, there are a total of 6 pairs included. The manufacturer used 57% cotton, 37% nylon, and 6% spandex to construct the socks.
If you are looking to wear the socks for an extended period, you can do so. The X-temp technology will provide you a cool and comfortable feel as long as you are wearing the socks on your feet. The socks protect the heel by snugly staying on the heel area.
6. Hanes Men's Dress Casual Crew Flat Knit Socks
- The manufacturer mainly used a polyester blend to construct the socks.
- The socks come with a flat knit construction.
- They have a pull-on closure system.
- There are three different designs available in the pack.
- The socks are easily machine-washable.
- The crew height protects your feet properly.
- They are easy to work with with the pull-on closure.
- The designs attract many users.
- They are convenient to take care of with machine wash.
If you are feeling bored using conventionally designed socks and want something different, this pack of crew socks might go well for you. There are three pairs of socks available in the pack and each pair comes with a different design. But they have one thing in common, the flat-knit construction.
The manufacturer has used 97% polyester, 1% rubber, 1% spandex, and 1% other fibers to construct the socks. The pull-on closure system makes it easier to put on the socks. You can also easily take care of the socks by machine wash after every use.
7. Hanes Men's FreshIQ Odor Control Double Tough Cushioned No Show Socks
- The socks have maximum cushioning around the foot area.
- The manufacturer used wicking cool fabric to construct the socks.
- They used Fresh IQ advanced odor technology.
- The socks offer double tough durability.
- The socks have a pull-on closure system.
- The socks provide a better fit with the spandex construction.
- They provide a full foot cushioning around.
- Keeps the odor away and prevents the attack of bacteria.
- Wicks moisture to keep the feet dry.
- They are easily machine-washable.
This is the largest pack included in the list of Hanes socks with 12 pairs included. The manufacturer used 52% cotton, 47% polyester, and 1% spandex. The user will enjoy walking, running, jumping with the extra cushioning around the feet area.
The socks offer a long-lasting and durable fitting with double tough durability. By keeping the attack of bacteria away from your skin, they provide a comfortable all-day long performance. The use of spandex in the construction and pull-on closure system allows easy wearing.
Things to consider before buying
No one wants to waste his valuable money on cheap items and when it comes to footwear, it becomes more crucial. Choosing a quality pair of socks from Hanes is important in this manner.
No socks are fully made with cotton, polyester, nylon, spandex, or so on. You should look to buy a pack of socks depending on the build quality. Most buyers love to have a cotton blend and polyester blend socks. Watch out for the percentage of the materials used to construct the socks and ensure they have been used in the right proportion.
Type of socks
There are a total of nine types of shoes made by Hanes. They are over the calf, crew, mid-crew, ankle, low-cut, heel shield, no show, super no show, and liner. You need to make the choice depending on your purpose of use.
Only putting on a pair of socks inside the shoes doesn’t mean your foot is protected. Before choosing socks, you need to ensure the cushioning around the heel and toe area especially. This will keep your feet safe during intense moments.
If the socks don’t ensure comfort during the long run, then it is nothing but a waste of money. The fabric used to construct the shoes should be capable of wicking away the moisture to keep the feet cool and dry during hot summer days.
Also, the socks should be made of fresh IQ advanced odor technology. This will prevent the bacteria from attacking your skin and create a bad smell. For regular use you should must to use most supportive shoe for work.
Easy to wear and take care of
In the construction, the manufacturer should use spandex for easy putting on the socks. Also, the pull-on closure system works nicely in this regard. Make sure, the socks you purchasing allows machine wash.
Choosing the socks size
- The most common method of choosing the right pair of socks is by measuring the feet' size.
- Put a piece of paper on the floor and then put one of your feet on it.
- Mark the longest toe point and the heel point on the paper.
- Then try to find the right size of socks depending on the measurement of your feet.
- Measuring your shoes also becomes useful in some circumstances.
Wrapping it up
The products I mentioned in the list ensure the quality and if you already have read out the buying guide, you can purchase one of the socks packages without hesitating much.