During dance practice, what you most need in your feet' comfort and a perfect pair of ballet shoes can go well on supporting your feet. But what if you can find an appropriate pair for your wider feet? Best ballet shoes for wide feet reviews will show you the solution to your problem.
Ballet shoes can be made of leather-like Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe, which is also our topmost product or canvas mainly. It comes with a flat outsole, which provides enough flexibility and comfort to your feet to turn and move on the floor smoothly.
If you are worried about choosing the right type of ballet shoes for your wider feet, this is a perfect place for you.
How to choose the right fitted ballet shoes.
There are few things you need to do to choose the right fitted ballet shoes.
- First, if you want this for training or younger ones, choose leather shoes. And for professional dancing, canvas shoes are better.
- Then measure the user's foot size and check out the size chart of the manufacturer to decide which size fits perfectly. Remember, you should choose 1 or 2 sizes of smaller shoes here compared to your regular street shoes.
- Lastly, choose full sole shoes for beginners and split sole for experienced ones. The soles must be made to provide better traction.
1. Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe
Weight: 2.5 ounces
This ballet shoe from Capezio is made of soft and durable leather. It provides the user a better comfort that allows her to perform confidently. This high-quality shoe is lightweight too. The sole of the shoe is made of 100% leather, which ensures nice traction on the surface. The manufacturer used full chrome tanned suede leather in the outsole.
There are mainly two designs of shoes available. The first one has a daisy print on the cotton lining and sock lining. Meanwhile, the second one has a non-print lining on both black and white slippers. There are hammered pleats designed on the outsole that provides a smoother floor contact. You will have a perfect fit on your foot with the bar-tacked elastic drawstrings and 5/8 inches pre-attached criss-cross elastics.
- The upper part of the shoe is made of 100% soft and durable leather.
- The outsole is made of full chrome tanned suede leather.
- Hammered pleats for smoother floor contact
- It has bar-tacked elastic drawstrings.
2. Bloch Dance Women's Synchrony Split Sole Stretch Canvas Ballet shoe
Weight: 1.1 ounces
This pair of ballet shoes from Bloch provides a sleek and streamline look on the feet. The shoes are made of canvas, unlike the first shoe mentioned in the list. There are innovative fibers within the canvas materials, which do a great job in reflecting the natural shape of the foot. However, the outsole of the shoes is made of leather.
The outsole comes with a split sole design. The user will have a secure fit wearing this pair of shoes as there is a pre-sewn crossed elastic design. The shoes also have soft, wide elastic at the top. The pair of shoes have a wider outsole with no ridges that allow comfortable turning and keeps balance with the natural spreading of toes. B is the narrow width and C is the medium width for the shoes.
- There are innovative fibers in the canvas material.
- Leather split designed outsole.
- Secure fit with pre-sewn crossed elastic.
- It has a wider outsole with no ridges.
3. Capezio Women's Aria ES Pointe Shoe
Weight: 6 ounces
Check the size chart and select the correct size of Pointe shoe from Capezio. It is made of 100% satin, unlike the leather or canvas construction from the top shoes in this list. However, it comes with a leather sole and also in a full sole design.
It is feathered and has a traditional toe box to ensure a snug fit for the user. The shoe pattern has 3/8 inches lower back and ¼ inches lower sides, which reduces gathering and creasing while you are wearing the shoe. The shoe provides a moisture absorbent and anti-microbial environment for your foot because it has suede lining throughout the surface.
- It is made of 100% satin.
- The full outsole is made of leather.
- It is feathered and has a traditional toe box design.
- There is suede lining throughout the shoe surface.
4. Capezio Women's EOS Canvas Jazz Shoe
Weight: 2.7 ounces
This shoe from Capezio comes with a slip-on and split-sole design. The upper side of the shoe is made of four-way stretch canvas. Also, there is canvas lining on the shoe. The outsole of the shoe is made of leather. There are suede sole patches and EVA heels underneath the shoe.
The patch on the forefoot is given to provide better traction to the user. The insole of the shoe is padded with foam, which provides better comfort to the user for long-term use. Moreover, it comes with a push elastic topline for snug-fitting. The size of this shoe for women starts from ½ up from the street shoes.
- It comes with a slip-on and split-sole design.
- The upper side is made of a four-way stretched canvas.
- The outsole is made of leather.
- It provides traction with the patches on the forefoot.
5. WENDYWU Professional Ballet Slipper Dance Shoe
Weight: 10.2 ounces
WENDYWU designed this pair of shoes with a full sole design and the sole is made of using high-quality leather. Meanwhile, the upper side of the shoe is made of soft and durable satin. Due to this soft construction, the user finds it soft during the whole wearing time.
The manufacturer has made the shoe suitable for long-lasting normal practice. They have used high-comfort fabric and good luster in the shoe to provide maximum comfort. It is a handmade pair of shoes. The silk blend upper side of the shoes provides a glamorous outlook to the user. It has exquisite suture and a high-quality ribbon setup, which provides a comfortable fit to the user.
- The full outsole is made of high-quality leather.
- The upper side is made of soft and durable satin.
- High comfort fabric and luster used.
- It has a high-quality ribbon.
6. Capezio Turning Pointe 55 Women Dance Shoe
Weight: 2.4 ounces
It is a full leather constructed Pointe dance shoe from Capezio. The upper of the shoe is made of leather, so is the outsole. The manufacturer has used 100% leather for the construction. However, the outer sole comes with a wider EVA sole patch that makes it easier for the user to turn on the floor.
You will have perfect lines every time as the shoe comes with a rounded-toe shape. It has lower vamp and pre-attached 5/8 inches primary elastics and 3/8 inches secondary elastics. You can place both the elastics in various positions. A woman with wider feet should begin 1 size more than the street shoe size.
- The upper and outsole is made of 100% leather.
- Easier to turn with the wider EVA sole patch
- It comes with a rounded-toe shape.
- There are primary and secondary elastics included.
7. Nexete Ballet Shoes Slippers Classic Canvas Split-Sole
Weight: 2.4 ounces
This pair of ballet shoes from Nexete is made of 100% cotton, but the sole is made of leather. The manufacturer has used a split sole design to design the shoes and used non-slip leather in there. The upper side of the shoe is made of soft, durable canvas that makes the pair of shoes quite lightweight and comfortable.
It also comes with a professional pleated toe design to ensure the comfort of the user. Also, there is thickened cotton lining on the shoes. For a snug and comfortable fitting, the manufacturer has used cross elastic drawstring. There is also an adjustable tightening option included here.
- Split design outsole made of leather
- The upper side is made of soft, durable canvas.
- Thickened cotton lining
- Cross elastic drawstring and adjustable tightness for a snug and comfortable fit.
How to measure ballet shoe size
For choosing the right pair of ballet shoes, first, you need to measure the feet properly.
- Take a piece of paper and put your feet on there.
- Then put a mark on the larger toe and at the end of your heel.
- Now take off your feet and measure the distance between these two marks.
- Choose a pair of shoes that is at least one size smaller than your regular shoes.
Choose the right size of ballet shoes for your wider feet and make your moves perfect on the dance floor. But don’t forget to take proper measurements before choosing the size.